Dr. Tabitha C Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tabitha C Williams?

This woman is bad news for a trauma patient. She said he was fine go home. The next day his primary care sent him back to the ER. He spent the next week in the hospital. We have filled a formal written complaint to the Florida Department of Health.

Loved her!!!!!!

We were on vacation in FL and daughter was injured. So glad we found Dr Willliams. She was wonderful -knowledgeable, kind, informative, took a lot of time and nicely answered all our questions. Wish we could take her home! A+

awesome er doc!

I brought my infant son into the ER in respiratory distress. We were quickly triaged and put in an ER room. Dr. Williams was quick to treat him, getting him, stable, and was very thorough, She was empathetic and listened carefully to what I had to say. She was gentle and had a great bedside manner with my child. She did what was necessary to keep my child safe and get him on the road to recovery-which unfortunately meant an admission, but I felt she was 100% spot on in her assessment and treatment of my child. As a nurse my positive ratings are hard earned by those that give them. Way to go Dr. Williams!

Mr. Kevin Poeling

I had excrutiating pain in my left shoulder blade and I was also experiencing pressure in my chest. I was having trouble breathing in deeply, Naturally I was not sure what exactly was going on as I had never had that type of thing happen to me before. Dr. Williams quickly took a look @ me and did an examination determining that I had most likely triggered a muscle spasm @ or around my Rotator Cuff. She prescribed an anti-inflamatory (Soma) and some low dose pain meds in the form of Oxycodone. I am feeling much better and I am pleased with her services.