Tacoma McKnight Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Tacoma McKnight?

avoid at all costs

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I had received specialty care from another Northwestern physician practice prior to visiting Dr. McKnight. Although that was NOT her specialty, she commented that their treatment was "voodoo medicine" that I "did not need." According to all research I've done (sites like Mayo Clinic, AND a second opinion at a non-Northwestern practice), that other specialist did everything as expected. For Dr. McKnight to say that immediately trashed my opinion of her, and she was so incredibly disrespectful to me that I will probably leave the entire practice because I don't want to risk her coming anywhere near me when I'm in labor. I can't believe she has a medical degree or a job given how out of date and unprofessional she is.

Posted on November 13th, 2013

I saw a Dr. McKnight for a routine pap after my usual Dr had left to work in the hospital. She was so unprofessional...never asked me how I was feeling or if I had any issues. She spent the entire appt lecturing me on why my insurance wasn't going to cover my preferred birth control pills. She pretty much refused to go the extra step to document my symptoms and write a letter to my insurance company. She also had the nerve to charge me for an office visit - not sure how you can get a pap without an office visit??! She had terrible bedside manner and in my opinion, tried to push through a fraudulent charge. Never going back to her - extremely lazy!

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Dr.McKnight was so kind and gentle in her interaction with me. She was very patient with my questions and she explained things I needed to know accordingly. I remembered her from years ago when she delivered my baby.She was a very thoughtful, kind and caring obstetrician then, and a very kind, thoughtful and caring gynecologist for me now! She personally called me to let me know of my tests results! Her staff are all so kind and professional as well.

Bad Bedside manner

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

I was pregnant with twins. Dr. McKnight was so perturbed with me that I did not agree to the plethora of tests she recommended that she told me that I had a high probability of having defective twins. I was/am disgusted with her bedside manner and guess what?? I didn't take any tests and my twins are perfect and at the top of their class at school. So much for caring for the patient.

Posted on November 30th, 2017