Dr. Tad E Grenga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tad E Grenga?

Cosmetic Ear Surgery

Many issues over the years

Laceration of the right hand

I met Dr. Grenga in Chesapeake General Hospital ER Dept. in 1997 with a deep laceration and severed tendons in my dominant right hand. Dr. Grenga stitched the laceration that night and scheduled surgery three days after as to watch for infection ( grass and dirt in the laceration). This happened nearly 20 years ago and I have full mobility of my hand and the reconstruction surgery was awesome. I am very pleased with his work and would request him again if needed.

Thank you so very much Dr. Grenga

Everyone was so attentive and kind and Dr. Grenga was very kind and patient. He spent time and made sure I understood exactly what he was doing. I had no problem getting the appointment times I needed and I really never waited more than 5 mins to be seen. I would recommend Dr. Grenga to all of my friends!

Very kind and professional staff, not going to tell you to do more than you need even if you want it.

I have know words on how much I appreciate Dr. Grenga and his staff. I have a variety of reasons I visit this office. Dr. Grenga has a bedside manner like know other. Always a pleasure to go to my appointments .

Happy!

Dr was very informative and helpful did an amazing job on my breast lift and implants look absolutely wonderful! Was very helpful and called on a Saturday to check on me after surgery!!! How awesome ! Also tabitha at his office was very helpful as well love this office and would highly recommend Dr Grenga to friends and family.

Highly recommend Dr. Gringa for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Easy access, good results, reasonable cost as compared to other area surgeons.

Breast reduction

I went to Dr. Grenga in 2003 for a breast reduction. I was 17 years old and had extreme neck and lower back pain from the excessive weight of my breasts. It's been 12 years and 3 children layer my breast are still beautiful and don't sag. They're beautifully even and still look great! Thanks Dr. Grenga!

lip-reduction

Dr. Grenga, performed my lip-reduction I am very please with my results, would recommend services.

Outstanding provider

Dr. Grenga performed my abdominoplasty with liposuction to the thighs and I am thrilled with all aspects of the experience. Dr. Grenga was pleasant, courteous, articulate and took his time to make sure I understood every aspect of this procedure. His attention to detail was impressive and I am extremely happy with the results of my procedures. I would whole heartedly recommend him. The office was friendly, comfortable, and accommodating.