Dr. Tad Mabry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tad Mabry?

successful surgeries

Posted on March 20th, 2017

Dr. Mabry did my hip replacement and both my knee replacements. I am happy with all three results and would recommend him to anyone. He spends plenty of time explaining and showing what needs to be done and is a very personable and happy person. He has the ability of putting a person at ease. I trust him totally.

Knee Surgery

Posted on April 1st, 2015

This is my second knee surgery. My leg was injured severely in 1970. I waited as long as I could and In 2000 I had knee surgery, my leg was bowed and just worn out. I was told I could only have one more surgery and then it would be the wheel chair. I waited until Sept. 2014 and I just couldn't walk anymore. I saw Dr. Mabry and it was the best decision I could have made. He eased my fears from past surgeries and he really cared about me. I was informed and ready for surgery. I was not disappointed after my surgery in Feb 2015. Top notch! from the time I arrived until discharge. Even after I got home. I feel great and am now going through therapy. I just can't praise him enough.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Hip replacement went extremely well. Felt very fortunate to have had him as my doctor.

distal femur total knee replacement

Posted on March 30th, 2013

very knowlegeable in what has to be operated on, explained in detail every visit the operation and procedures, felt extremely comfortable at all times,, just cant say enough good words just thankful he was able to save my leg..

Posted on December 17th, 2010

Dr. Mabry is an excellent surgeon. He just put in a total hip for me. He explained procedures, and answered all questions. I liked being shown on the computer images, what he would be doing and afterwards what he had done. I had total confidence and trust in his judgement. I would recommend Dr. Mabry and his team to anyone.

Fantastic surgeon

Posted on March 1st, 2010

Dr. Mabry is amazing. He is one of the smartest surgeons I have ever had. I have had 15+ surgeries and many different surgeons, he is by far the best. His bedside manner is superb. He makes you feel you are the only person in the world he is caring for. he is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met!

Posted on May 15th, 2017