Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tad A Nowicki has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr . Nowicki seemed to become upset and very short with me about not vaccinating. I am on the fence about vaccines. I understand the importance of vaccinating and the benefits, but also have concerns about the number of vaccines and the timeline they are given in. I'm also concerned about the ingredients some of these vaccines have. I am not completely opposed to vaccinating, I just want to have my questions answered and my concerns taken seriously. He was too quick to dismiss us on the issue. Almost rude. Otherwise he seems like a very good doctor, but I need someone who understands and is willing to take the time to consider vaccinating safer. I don't like the idea of loading up my child with three vaccines (including one that's a cocktail) in one visit just because that's what the vaccinating schedule dictates. One another note the staff is very friendly and efficient. Scheduling is easy. The office is neat and clean. It's welcoming. I'm going to see dr. Deeb during my next visit and I'm hoping for a better experience.
dr nowicki is extremely caring and very thorough. I chose not to vaccinate my child in the traditional way due to all the side effects and possibility of autism. He dismissed my son as a patient because I wouldn't vaccinate. He wasn't comfortable being his doctor. I think he should've been more open minded and read the research I had. Other than that, he was a great doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Tad A Nowicki accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLoch Haven Pediatrics, 2902 N Orange Ave Ste D, Orlando, FL
Dr. Tad A Nowicki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.