Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tad C Pruitt
Dr. Tad C Pruitt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with another office in Conway, AR. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Pruitt is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center Stuttgart and Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. Dr. Pruitt has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Tad C Pruitt has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Tad C Pruitt has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Tad C Pruitt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
My husband was Dr. Pruitt's patient for a partial knee replacement. We both have nothing but good things to say. Dr. Pruitt performed his surgery, we went through physical therapy which was tough and within two weeks he was on the road to recovery - Sitting on a backhoe on our property digging a pond within 3 weeks after surgery. My husband currently has a torn rotator cuff and we intend on using his services again. Nothing but good things to say. I also do not understand the negative reviews - He was like a God send to us.
I am tardy with this review; meant to do this after I saw Dr. Pruitt about a month ago. I saw him this time for a shoulder problem, previously for a slipped disc and pinched nerve in my back. I would recommend him without hesitation. He has always been friendly, knowledgeable and quick to recommend treatment that worked. I don't understand some of the bad reviews he has gotten.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pruitt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Tad C Pruitt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tad C Pruitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.