Dr. Tad Pruitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tad Pruitt?

Patient

Posted on September 5th, 2015

Dr Pruitt is an excellent surgeon, however he is very disrespectful toward his patients. Upon each visit he made negative comments regarding my weight in front of all the nurses. Y husband even heard some of comments in the OR room. Very rude and disrespectful.

Very Pleased

Posted on June 5th, 2014

My husband was Dr. Pruitt's patient for a partial knee replacement. We both have nothing but good things to say. Dr. Pruitt performed his surgery, we went through physical therapy which was tough and within two weeks he was on the road to recovery - Sitting on a backhoe on our property digging a pond within 3 weeks after surgery. My husband currently has a torn rotator cuff and we intend on using his services again. Nothing but good things to say. I also do not understand the negative reviews - He was like a God send to us.

I like this doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2013

I am tardy with this review; meant to do this after I saw Dr. Pruitt about a month ago. I saw him this time for a shoulder problem, previously for a slipped disc and pinched nerve in my back. I would recommend him without hesitation. He has always been friendly, knowledgeable and quick to recommend treatment that worked. I don't understand some of the bad reviews he has gotten.

Patient

Posted on March 12th, 2012

Dr. Pruitt's nurse did not appear to be a professional nurse...mannerism was not conducive to a doctor's office.

Infection waiting to happen

Posted on February 25th, 2012

Wish I would have never seen the man. 3 surgery later and a unplanned hinged knee I hope to never see him again. He allowed my knee to get infected during surgery twice

Posted on October 29th, 2017