3.0

Have you seen Dr. Tadashi T Funahashi?

Dr. Funahashi caused my arm to become about 50% disabled. After about 2 years and 3 cortisone shots he convinced me to have 3 more cortisone shots because the MRI does not show any tear in my shoulder. Before I go for the 6th shot (about 3 years after the pain came to my shoulder) the pain was so much that I decided to go for surgery. The tear was so big that he was almost going for an open surgery. After about a year when I got a copy of my medical records, he had noted in it that MRI showed some tears/Rotator cuffs, but he had told me MRI showed no tears. I hope he pays for his lies and the suffering I am going through.

ACL Reconstruction

Dr Funahashi performed my ACL reconstruction surgery using my hamstring as a graft. He did a wonderful job with the surgery and I am currently on week 3 of my recovery and feeling great! I would highly recommend Dr. Funahashi if you are considering ACL surgery,

Birth Control

Dr. Tadashi T Funahashi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Irvine, CA.