Dr. Tadeusz A Korszun Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Tadeusz A Korszun?

Not helpful and nightmare with billing

I had to go to the emergency room for severe stomach pain and apparently I was assigned Dr. Tadeusz Korszun at St. Josephs Hospital LIJ. He was a nice enough person, but provided minimal service and stuck me with a bill afterwards and slow in working with my insurance to resolve it. He (or his billing office; Progressive ER Physicians) failed to provide his license information to the insurance in a timely manner so my bill got sent into collection, which likely is hurting my almost impeccable credit rating right now... Avoid this doctor and/or St Josephs Hospital; I'd rather be in pain a little longer and go to another hospital.

Dr. Tadeusz A Korszun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.