Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Taha Dias has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Taha Dias has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Taha Dias is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Dias is and will always be a great doctor he has taken care of my husband for 15 years. He is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner heis a very busy doctor however if needed he will take as much time with a patient as needed. Anyone who would use the internet to try and sabotage a doctor who works to save lives should stay off the computer. I hope you get sued for defimarion of character. And slander how does a doctor take advantage of your wife, since your such a good husband why were you not in the room?
When I asked this doctor to pls look at the amount of medications he had my mother on , and the side effects they were causing.. some causing limited mobility, dizziness, etc.. his response was.. if we stopped them she will GET MAD. Really? I thought that learning to deal withe emotions in life is healthy. Im quite sure addictions aren't.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTaha Med Pllc, 706 Magnolia Pl, Winter Haven, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Taha Dias in this video.
Dr. Taha Dias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Haven, FL.