Dr. Taha Dias Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Taha Dias?

BEWARE

I have smelled alcohol on this man's breath on several occasions. He has the personality of a snake and always seems in a hurry. I hear he chooses to keep company with younger undesirables and he has a serious substance abuse problem. I don't recommend this doctor to to anyone.

This guy is a total wack job. If you have a serious illness, don't see him.

great doctor

Dr. Dias is and will always be a great doctor he has taken care of my husband for 15 years. He is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner heis a very busy doctor however if needed he will take as much time with a patient as needed. Anyone who would use the internet to try and sabotage a doctor who works to save lives should stay off the computer. I hope you get sued for defimarion of character. And slander how does a doctor take advantage of your wife, since your such a good husband why were you not in the room?

medications

When I asked this doctor to pls look at the amount of medications he had my mother on , and the side effects they were causing.. some causing limited mobility, dizziness, etc.. his response was.. if we stopped them she will GET MAD. Really? I thought that learning to deal withe emotions in life is healthy. Im quite sure addictions aren't.

we miss him as our doctor and wish we could have him back as our doctor very missed doctor

over wrote narcotics

He over prescribed naracotics but he wasn't arrested his patients were. What does that mean he wrote them we took them and he is not even shut down something is wrong with this picture.

T. Best

Knowledgeable Physician. He listened to me and read my past medical reports. He diagnosed and treated my medical issues. He looked at me overall as an individual with medical issues instead of treating me as just another patient. Some doctors treat the patient according according to how much insurance the individual has at the time. Incidentally, they could care less about the patient as a whole. Dr. Dias cares about the individual and treats them with respect. Excellent Physician.

my hot doctor

student

he was very uncaring didn't ask any questions, his nurse did his work and he only checked your breathing while in the room with you, he didn't chart properly, my files were totally mesed up.

left me hanging

I had Dr Dias for my Dr for 8 months and he didn't spend but three minutes at tops in office with me. When I went to ask him something important he dismissed me as patient and left me hanging. He has been known to write a lot of prescrictions for drugs in his office and maybe he has a problem with this. Very unprofessional! He just wrote scripts and checked your breathing and went to the computer in hallway to get your scripts.

if u r looking for a physcian to care for you,this is not your guy. .lacks expierence.in treatment,diagnosti

karen.hopper@enerfab.com office admin.

Dr.Dias is a very pleasant caring doctor.he takes time with his patients and is always concerned when you have questionshe is the greatest.... we feel like we have known him forever. thank you Dr. Diaskaren and sidney hopper

Dr. Taha Dias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Haven, FL.