Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tahany M Habashy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
I was trying to contact Dr. Habashy today and found she is no longer with Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage. I was given no information on how to contact her. I saw her on 2 separate occasions and found to her to be an incredible caring physician who spent time with me, listened to my concerns and followed thru with compassion and understanding of my situation. I would very much like to continue with her as my doc if she does in fact still practice in the Palm Springs area. Anyone know how to contact her?
Dr. Tahany is an outstanding doctor who goes the extra mile to make sure her patients are well taken care of. I personally experienced a very painful kidney stone that left me in the ER and soon followed by surgery. Dr. Tahany came and followed up with all my surrounding caretakers and medical staff. This showed me how much she truly cares by going the extra step in which she didn't have to do so. I am very thankful to of found such an amazing doctor.
Dr. Habashy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Ain Shams University
Graduated in 1981
Saginaw Cooperative Hospital
Dr. Tahany M Habashy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth County Health Services, 150 Valpreda Rd, San Marcos, CA
Dr. Tahany M Habashy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Marcos, CA.