Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tahera D Ali has 2 locations
714 10th St Ste 3
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Book Online Now
Dr. Tahera D Ali has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Tahera D Ali has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tahera D Ali - Posted on April 23rd, 2017
Had a physical scheduled with Dr. Tahera Ali: 1. Office failed to inform me not to eat before the blood work, so I HAD TO COME IN TWICE. Dr. apologized, and blamed it on the snow storm. 2. NURSES ARE INCOMPETENT and could not explain the purpose of the tests they were performing. In fact they were very busy borrowing stethoscope from each other like the whole office only has 1. 3. Doctors office failed to call me with blood work results. They said they "got busy tone", though they didn't bother to call my mobile phone. 4. When I called in to discuss my blood work I WAS BEING FORCED TO COME IN AGAIN FOR A FOLLOW UP and DR. ALI REFUSED TO DISCUSS MY TEST RESULTS OVER THE PHONE. 5. Eventually they told me that doctor will call me, but she never did. What I think is happening here is Dr. Ali is doing everything possible to generate multiple visits and charge insurance as much as possible. The fact that the doctor's office refused to call me back to discuss results shows how Dr. Ali cares for her patients.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
10 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Tahera D Ali Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tahera D Ali is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Secaucus, NJ.