Dr. Tahir Hafeez Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Tahir Hafeez?

Dr. Hafeez was truly wonderful. I had my doubts at first, as he was a replacement for another doctor I had seen twice at that same practice, and was going to look elsewhere, but, after seeing him last week, I was very glad that I did not. Firstly, his bedside manner is very commendable- very warm, friendly and reassuring. Secondly, he is very thorough, going over past test results and asking pertinent questions. I would highly recommend him.

COPD

Dr. Tahir Hafeez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson Heights, NY.