Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tahir M Hasan
Dr. Tahir M Hasan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Orion, MI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tahir M Hasan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Tahir M Hasan has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Tahir M Hasan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tahir M Hasan - Posted on July 23rd, 2013
He is realistic, thinks ahead, down to earth. Very nice, and of course, gentle. Must for any doctor, but understands that when one person in the house gets sick, chances are, the rest will get it, so is prepared to deal with the whole house. Personable, and friendly. I would adopt him if I could.
Excellent Doctor - highly recommend!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tahir M Hasan - Posted on July 1st, 2013
Our family has been seeing Dr. Hasan in the Beaumont walk-in clinic for probably about 8 years. He is wonderful. He is compassionate, good with my children and has been such a blessing to our family for years. This walk in clinic is clean, the staff is courteous and that's why we continue to go... I highly recommend Dr. Hasan.
35 Years Experience
Sindh Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Tahir M Hasan Accepts the Following Insurance
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Tahir M Hasan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lake Orion, MI.