Dr. Tahira Saifuddin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tahira Saifuddin?

she is the best!!!

My husband saw her and she was awesome!! She save my husband life!!!

My husband was diagnosed with left-sided colitis. He was well taken care by Dr. Saifuddin during his colonoscopy. He was misdiagnosed by a local doctor and Dr. Saifuddin quickly took control of his disease. She explained everything to him and answered all his questions. She continues to treat him. She is friendly and I found her very professional. I highly recommend her.

she was very short with myself and my mother. She had me mixed up with another patient then denied it. She done tests other then what I was there for. I was treated like a crazy little child. She would set me up with procedures and set follow up appt. before I even had the procedure complete, My insurance no longer has IMA or her in there covered network or other doctors as I was not the only one. She may have experience but she was very very very rude.