Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Tahmina Aafreen
Tahmina Aafreen is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA.Tahmina Aafreen has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Tahmina Aafreen has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 28
Self-verified patient of Tahmina Aafreen - Posted on November 1st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Tahmina Aafreen - Posted on February 26th, 2017
Excellent doctor. One of the best in her field. Highly knowledgeable. Truly cares about her patients. She is the reason my son was born alive. She also was able to find and address a postpartum issue that no one else was able to figure out. Has gone out of her way multiple times to make sure I got the care I needed.
Self-verified patient of Tahmina Aafreen - Posted on May 9th, 2013
Dr. Aafreen took care of me through my complicated pregnancy. She made that scary experience so much better. I found her to be compassionate and easy to talk to. And she never dismissed my concerns or worries. She worked with me and was there for me every step of the way. I feel so grateful that she was my doctor!
Self-verified patient of Tahmina Aafreen - Posted on April 27th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Tahmina Aafreen - Posted on February 20th, 2012
Had her as a doctor from the very beginning of my pregnancy to the birth, as most of you know this means I saw her a lot, never once did she remember who I was much less my name, she ran several tests 4+ times because she had forgotten she had ran them already at my previous apts and some tests were run several months later than they should have been. Overall she seems to be a good doctor just really needs to work on her bedside manor and actually caring about her patients instead of just seeing them as work.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Tahmina Aafreen
When Dr. Aafreen's not practicing medicine, she enjoys devoting her time to raising and nurturing her rambunctious boys.
Locations & DirectionsPoint West Medical Offices, 1650 Response Rd, Sacramento, CA
Tahmina Aafreen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.