Dr. Tahseen Cheema Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tahseen Cheema?

Victim of an accident

Dr. Cheema was my doctor because the severity of my injury. He did not explain any treatment to me. He did not answer the questions I asked. His residents were the ones that really delivered service because he was too overloaded with patients. When he did come in, he was rude and evasive in his answers. I wish I would have known that I had the choice to go to another doctor, but because of the severity of my injuries, I felt at the mercy of the insurance company and UNM trauma. Dr. Cheema even walked out of the room after a direct question was asked.

Okara

Actually i did not know him Dr. Naeem Ahmad khan refer us when my leg was broken from three different places, and a major artery of my knee was broken then This Man Dr Tahseen Ahmad Chhema uses his skill and at one stage my leg was about to disconnected, but now i am able to walk by my self with my original leg and i am a successful businessman.

Dr. Tahseen Cheema is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.