Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tahseen H Qadeer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tahseen H Qadeer has the following 23 expertise
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Genital Warts
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Prenatal Care
- Pelvic Exam
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Tahseen H Qadeer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
I will never see Dr. Tahseen Qadeer again. I went in for a simple round of STI blood screening. Oh my god how awful the experience was. I have received better care at a free clinic in a run-down, overflowed, under-staffed FREE CLINIC! First, the receptionists are unprofessional and uncaring. They do not schedule patients appropriately. I had to wait TWO HOURS to be seen by Dr. Qadeer, despite making the appointment way ahead of time. They simply overbooked and didn't even try to apologize for it. The front desk is so flippant and rude. Now, the nursing staff. The one I had was simply pathetic. She didn't even have the sense to read my chart to find out what my medical history was (aka the last time I visited Qadeer and had a well women's exam). When she asked what tests I wanted, she refused to listen. I had to tell her at least three times in the span of 8 minutes WHY I had spent an hour and a half waiting in the reception area to begin with. Then, she had the audacity to ask me, "Do you want to see Dr. Qadeer?" UUuuuuh....... DUH!!! She has to perform the vaginal exam for goodness sake!! She was pathetic and told the doctor I didn't want to see her. Therefore, the doctor went to lunch and I had to wait another 30 minutes in the cold room in my paper gown because the staff simply did not care. When I finally see the doctor, she is rude, short, and uncaring. She barely explains what is going on nor asks for my medical history or needs. It was a purely transactional interaction. If you want to receive such poor service, wow.... just go to the back-alley in some dirty city. The drug addicts will, give you better drugs and treatment than this office and at a better price. Save your time and A) Find a better private practice or B) Go to the the free clinic. DO NOT come here unless you want to experience every failure possible of a private practice. I can't even imagine dealing with this horrible staff and cold, uncaring doctor if I were PREGNANT. I wouldn't be able to stand the regular visits to this office. I would be stressed out!
My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. I was under another physician's care, great doctor but he is too far... so I was referred to Dr. Qadeer by a friend. I'm not impressed... this is my first baby and im anxious. She fails to inform me of my lab results. I had an anatomy scan in which the physician over the anatomy scan had some concerns... she never addressed those with me until I asked. I feel alone and a bit sad. But I'm stuck. Praying for the best. Don't get me wrong, she seems very nice, but bedside care is short and sweet. If you don't ask... she won't tell... makes you wonder what you are paying for...Just praying for a healthy baby.
Dr. Qadeer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women
Graduated in 1976
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Tahseen H Qadeer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Of Houston, 6410 Fannin St Ste 200, Houston, TX
Dr. Tahseen H Qadeer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.