Dr. Tahseen Qadeer Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Tahseen Qadeer?

Cheryl Thompson

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Dr. T. Qadeer has always given me excellent care when I go see her. She has been my doctor for 20 years and delivered my first grand-daughter. I love Dr. Qadeer to pieces.

I'm a patient

Posted on October 28th, 2016

This is the most pleasant doctor .and when she is with u ,u really feel her that the staff is very nice and there wait time is so short.I would recommend this doctor and any woman pregnant or not and she's gentle and fast with exam.

HORRIBLE health care at with DR. QADEER and STAFF

Posted on September 17th, 2015

I will never see Dr. Tahseen Qadeer again. I went in for a simple round of STI blood screening. Oh my god how awful the experience was. I have received better care at a free clinic in a run-down, overflowed, under-staffed FREE CLINIC! First, the receptionists are unprofessional and uncaring. They do not schedule patients appropriately. I had to wait TWO HOURS to be seen by Dr. Qadeer, despite making the appointment way ahead of time. They simply overbooked and didn't even try to apologize for it. The front desk is so flippant and rude. Now, the nursing staff. The one I had was simply pathetic. She didn't even have the sense to read my chart to find out what my medical history was (aka the last time I visited Qadeer and had a well women's exam). When she asked what tests I wanted, she refused to listen. I had to tell her at least three times in the span of 8 minutes WHY I had spent an hour and a half waiting in the reception area to begin with. Then, she had the audacity to ask me, "Do you want to see Dr. Qadeer?" UUuuuuh....... DUH!!! She has to perform the vaginal exam for goodness sake!! She was pathetic and told the doctor I didn't want to see her. Therefore, the doctor went to lunch and I had to wait another 30 minutes in the cold room in my paper gown because the staff simply did not care. When I finally see the doctor, she is rude, short, and uncaring. She barely explains what is going on nor asks for my medical history or needs. It was a purely transactional interaction. If you want to receive such poor service, wow.... just go to the back-alley in some dirty city. The drug addicts will, give you better drugs and treatment than this office and at a better price. Save your time and A) Find a better private practice or B) Go to the the free clinic. DO NOT come here unless you want to experience every failure possible of a private practice. I can't even imagine dealing with this horrible staff and cold, uncaring doctor if I were PREGNANT. I wouldn't be able to stand the regular visits to this office. I would be stressed out!

disappointed

Posted on May 7th, 2015

My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. I was under another physician's care, great doctor but he is too far... so I was referred to Dr. Qadeer by a friend. I'm not impressed... this is my first baby and im anxious. She fails to inform me of my lab results. I had an anatomy scan in which the physician over the anatomy scan had some concerns... she never addressed those with me until I asked. I feel alone and a bit sad. But I'm stuck. Praying for the best. Don't get me wrong, she seems very nice, but bedside care is short and sweet. If you don't ask... she won't tell... makes you wonder what you are paying for...Just praying for a healthy baby.

bad doctor

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Very bad doctor. extremely rude and not professional

Wonderful doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2014

I have been going to Dr.Qadeer for 10 years she has delivered all 3 of my kids and i have not 1 bad thing to say about her i wouldnt trade her for the world and i hope she continues to practice for years to come she'll still be my doctor and my girls doctor also

Posted on May 8th, 2013

I am a first time mom, and she was my first OB to see for 5 months. I was having trouble through my pregnancy, and after a second and third opinion from other physicians I learned that she gave me an unprofessional diagnoses, and perscribed me medication that was not necessary to take during my pregnancy. Not only was I having issues with unprofessional judgement, but she was always very short with me. As I mentioned I am a first time mother, and would have appreciated more information to better comfort me through my pregnancy process. I never heard back from the nurses when it came to lab, and they were very difficult to get ahold of in times of need.

not going back to her ,.let just say, Ever

Posted on April 18th, 2013

I chose her although heard that she intervenes and quickly moves fwd from natural to c section because i kept thinking reviews could be biased, from competition blah blah,i just dint do my rrsearch enough When i had my c section, i was not ok with this but trusted her as my doc, ,later even one of memorial hermann docters said and i quote" yes ,ypur doc dint wait for your labor to progress,you could have delivered in ten hrs on your own,no doc would induce at 8pm and at 11pm,say ,she is way up high ,its better to do c section, even the operative report is a proof that she only wanted to go home and hence messed up my child birth experience

Posted on October 20th, 2012

Dr qadeer dont know how to talk with patient. She discuss patient problem with everyone which is v.ery bad

Rushed

Posted on September 13th, 2012

As a first time mom i feel i need extra imput, sugesstions & advice. ive never experiance anything like this before, of course theirs books out there however i desire a personable experience. Dr. Qadeer trys at this however bc of the volume of patients she has little time. I have no problems w her, just would have liked more time, and imput...

Posted on April 17th, 2012

I found Dr Qadeer to be an outstanding doctor. She was attentive and kind, and she took the time necessary to answer questions. She was very efficient and seem to have a passion for her patients.

Posted on October 31st, 2011

She may not be as "smiley" as some, but she IS good! This doctor has a serious disposition, but is involved and caring. Dr. Qadeer is very thorough, preventative, proactive, and accurate. I am considered to have a high risk pregnancy, but she and her staff have put me at ease. I would recommend her to every woman!