Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tai Pan MD
Dr. Tai Pan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, NJ, with other offices in Brick, NJ and Hoboken, NJ (and 7 other locations). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Management. Dr. Pan is affiliated with St. Mary Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tai Pan has 10 locations
308 Willow Ave
Hoboken, NJ 07030
75 Orient Way
Rutherford, NJ 07070
Dr. Tai Pan has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
Dr. Pan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Mary Hospital
48 Years Experience
Kaohsiung Medical University
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Tai Pan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tai Pan's office for more information.
727 State Rd Princeton, NJ : (609) 924-8131
455 Jack Martin Blvd Brick, NJ : (732) 223-9729
308 Willow Ave Hoboken, NJ 07030
1 Capital Way Pennington, NJ : (800) 637-2374
1445 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd Trenton, NJ : (609) 588-5050
8 Centre Dr Monroe Township, NJ : (609) 252-8760
50 Franklin Ln Englishtown, NJ : (732) 617-5990
75 Orient Way Rutherford, NJ 07070
102 James St Edison, NJ : (732) 906-9600
210 W Saint Georges Ave Linden, NJ : (908) 587-1888
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tai Pan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.