1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Tai P Yoo?

Patient

dr. Yoo came highly recommended. I was very disappointed to find someone so enamored with himself that he never really found out I was suffering. I gave up. The doctor I see now has compassion and made the right diagnosis. She doesn't talk about herself all the time and I'm doing better.

The worse physician I have ever met

This guy should not even be a physician. He can't even speak English and he is a mean old man. Psychiatry wise, I can say he is terrible.

Psychosis?

How do I diagnose psychosis?First, I think about how I think. Then, I try to see that way of thinking in others. Sometimes, I see colors and fruits that aren't really there. Sometimes, I think that I am a fruit. An apple or a banana, I jess to myself. Without psychosis, what would happen to me? I would see the real world, full of depression and misery. I really hate the real world you know. Why am I on this Earth? I am not, I am from the planet Mars.

Tai P Yoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.