Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Taimur H Habib MD
Dr. Taimur H Habib has the following 1 specialty
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Taimur H Habib has the following 9 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Alzheimer's Disease
- EOL Care
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
Rawalpindi Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Dr. Taimur H Habib Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
More about Dr. Taimur H Habib
Dr. Taimur Habib has been with the Section of Hospital Medicine in the Department of Medicine as a Clinical Assistant Professor since December, 2007 after 3 years as a hospitalist at Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ. He obtained his M.D. degree from Rawalpindi Medical College in Pakistan. His residency training was done at University of Chicago, Weiss Memorial Hospital and chief residency at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Dr. Habib completed his fellowship and board certification in Geriatrics from Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN. As a member of the Section of Hospital Medicines Clinical Care Committee, he has lead quality improvement projects related to regional tertiary care referrals, triage and throughput at University of Wisconsin Hospital. He has also taken an active role in the implementation of the electronic medical record and related quality projects, including templates design and pathways. Dr. Habib is committed to patient satisfaction and teamwork.
Locations & DirectionsNORTHEAST MEDICAL GROUP, 260 Long Ridge Rd, Stamford, CT
Dr. Taimur H Habib is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stamford, CT.