Dr. Tajammul Ehsan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Tajammul Ehsan?

I once had a mix up and Dr. Ehsan called me himself to clear it up. It was a mix up by the office staff and he did not need to do this, but he did so to ease my mind. this was very kind and above board in my opinion.

Dr. Ehsan is wonderful. He is kind, patient and really listens to what your symptoms are and finds ways to help. He is the only neurologist I have been to that took the time to read through the files and previous paperwork, call another doctor and put all the pieces together.

Great Dr. very smart and knowledgeable. thorough and percise

patient

Overall nice dr. but really bad practice - After over 1 hour wait time (which appears to be the normal) I got my first visit. The Dr. text messaged during the visit, took care of other patients while testing me and overall seemed distracted. I really felt that after waiting over 1 hour, I would get the attention I deserved. In addition, the Dr. was so distracted, he forgot to give me the prescription! This was a critical diagnoses and I felt I did not get the basic consideration. The overall experience was very bad and I do not plan on going back ever.

Simply put this is the worst medical practice I have dealt with. The doctor explains very little and his staff is inept. Botched paperwork caused me to live with horrible sleep apnea for nearly 2 additional months. The night of my sleep study I showed at 10 pm to be greeted by no one. I waited in a dark parking lot until a late arriving technician finally showed. the office hours are until 5 pm...but you will get an answering service most days by 4:30 pm. My advice is get a new doctor as fast as possible.

Dr. Ehsan has been my neurologist since 2003. His care for me has been a blessing! He is very gentle, concerned and compassionate...but stern in making sure you follow his medical advise. He follows through with your health; checking and recheking to make sure nothing was missed! He is not one to grab the prescription pad first! When I have to go to the hospital for any reason and he is called; he does not pass me off to other dr.'s; he comes himself! That is a blessing! In addition, he is in communication with my other Dr.'s who take care of me! We all are on the same page!

A caring and knowledgeable doctor

He is knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients. He doesn't do unnecessary tests or make you come back for unnecessary visits. He returns my calls. He is a good neurologist, and I will certainly go back to see him, if I have the need.

disappointed with his in-hospital care, kept asking us to make a decision regarding a critically ill family member however never had a clear conversation with us regarding diagnosis and prognosis, initially refused to do a non-invasive harmless procedure for more information regarding my family member even after several family members with some medical knowledge requested it and only agreed when hospital management asked him to do it, was unable to answer our questions, thus he appeared to have a weak fund of knowledge during, was not forthcoming about my family member's illness (it was a very poor prognosis which we were aware of, however he did not take the time to sit down and confirm our fears or discuss the grave situation), overall suboptimal medical care, did not appear to exercise enough compassion in his dealings with us, had to involve upper level hospital management in order to have decisions made and actions taken for my family member, overall very dissatisfied and sad that our experience was so poor in his care

Not a good choice

Unresponsive, forgot I was waiting in his office, failed to order really important tests after I had a super-painful procedure just for that reason, a ...

Dr. Tajammul Ehsan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Herndon, VA.