Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tajammul Shafique has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 32
I love everything about Dr Shafique. At my office visit, he took his time, explained everything I needed to know, asked questions, let me ask questions and literally drew me diagrams. He makes you very comfortable, is kind, patient and a true professional. After surgery, he doesn't disappear; he is there for you. I would recommend him and have recommended him. Also, his office staff is very capable and friendly and will go above and beyond to accommodate you.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Shafique is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1983
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Tajammul Shafique accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCullen Surgical Associates Pc, PO Box 7133, Laconia, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tajammul Shafique in this video.
Dr. Tajammul Shafique is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Laconia, NH.