Have you seen Dr. Tajinder B Kaur?

Excellent doctor... Best I have ever had..

Dr. Kaur was fabulous. When I was pregnant and a patient she was in Yuba City, California. I developed hypertension and pills were not controlling it either. Dr. Kaur set me up with the hospital for non stress tests and amniotic fluid tests three times a week to monitor me and my unborn little boy. Also, what I did not know was that she was pregnant as well and due right around the same time as me. Being that I needed a cesarean she scheduled it and before she went on maternity leave she delivered my little bundle of joy. Had her baby a few short days later. The day she left Yuba City women lost a great doctor. Thankfully Ventura gained one. Best of luck Dr. Kaur.....

Awesome doctor. I had my wife seen by her. Our baby is born with Dr.kaur's help. It was a difficult delivery, But Dr. T Kaur made it very easy and successful. we will always have her as our OB doctor .

TOO LONG WAIT TIME in Camarillo

Waits 1 hour in waiting room and then another 15-20 mins for her to come in to the room. All for 15 minute check up for pregnancy. Wait time is horrible & she seems short.

wow!!!!!!!!

i found after lot of suffering on net she is sweat lady and nice or care-able toi knew her from when she was studying in collage

Dr. Tajinder B Kaur is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Camarillo, CA.

Dr. Tajinder B Kaur Is this you?