- 39 years of experience
- Speaks English
- State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
- 2 specialties
- 5 expertise
- 1 location
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tajudeen A Kashimawo has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
Showing 1 of 1
39 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1979
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Tajudeen A Kashimawo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMurdoch Development Center, 1600 E C St, Butner, NC
Dr. Tajudeen A Kashimawo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Butner, NC.