Highly Dissatisfied

A new life

I had excruciating pain from trigeminal neuralgia. I didn't have any hope of getting off all of the medicine that I was taking a living a normal life. Thanks to Dr. Fukushima, who was recommended to me by my neurologist, I am able to resume my life and enjoy my family again!

He was so kind and wonderful and had a great sense of humor and made me feel so comfortable. He said he had done 2980 skull base surgeries and I would be 2981. That was in 1995 and it is still a success today. I'm from Walla Walla Washington and flew back to Allegheny General Hospital in PA. where he was located to do the surgery. God Bless this wonderful man.

Dr. Takanori Fukushima is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.