Dr. Takasha L Stewart-Hubbard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Takasha L Stewart-Hubbard?

She was agreat physician while I was in the hospital.

great

She is very profesional and on time. I love a doctor who is on time. She is fair and candid even if you dont want to hear it she will tell you

Dr Takisha Stewart Hubbard

this doctor does not act like a real doctor, she acts like she is a drug dealer. i have legitamate problems/sever problems and pain in my back. i have MRI's to prove this, and this doctor will not prescibe me the pain medician that i really need.only 3 pills a day. i need at least 5 pills a day for my pain.also i have been seeing this dr for about 6 months or more and 1time i thought i forgot my empty bottles at my home, which is 10 minutes away from her office and they made me wait in the waiting room for 15 min, instead of just letting me run home quick to get my bottles and they told me they could not prescibe me my medicine that day and i woudl have to WAIT A WHOLE MONTH. I WAS FREAKING OUT. luckly i found my empky bottles in my purse. this was CRAZY.the only thing that is good about this dr is there is no wait time, and that is it. otherwise she is a very strange dr and will not prescribe you what you really need. then after seeing her for 6 motnhs or more, she takes several of her patients and tells them she cannot see them anymore, and refers them to another dr. very strange.and its not just me its many other patients that have been seeing her, and she drops them for NO REASON.she needs to be looked into big time. there is something very very strnage going on with her office. her mother and brother or husband work in her office and she keeps firing her nurses. also dont ever have a problem before your next appt, she will not call you back. never go to this dr. she leaves you hanging big time !!!!!!!!!!!!

can never get this doctor to answer her phone.

If u can get in her office you don't have to wait long, but she only works from 9 to 2. How can you be a doctor and only answer you phones one day a week. I don't think I've called her office but once and actually talked to a real person, and that's her mother-in-law who makes her appointments, very unproffesional.