Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Talaksoon T Khademi
Dr. Talaksoon T Khademi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Visalia, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Khademi is affiliated with Sierra View Medical Center, Kaweah Delta Medical Center and Clovis Community Medical Center. Dr. Khademi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Talaksoon T Khademi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 22
Dr Khademi delivered both of my children. I still drive 45 miles just to have my yearly exam. He always asks about our kids and wants to see pictures. He is a very caring & loving doctor who will give you a hug when he sees you. He listens and doesn't take chances if he feels there are issues. Select him. You will be so glad you did!!!!
He is an awesome dr. He was wonderful delivering my daughter I'm preg again and I will be choosing him as my dr to deliver this child. I highly recommend him to all preg woman it's sort the lil drive to Exeter to go see him! He is easy to talk to, listens very well and helps you out to the fullest! Dr. Talaksoon Khademi rocks!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Khademi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Talaksoon T Khademi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTalaksoon Khademi Do, 210 S Johnson St, Visalia, CA
Dr. Talaksoon T Khademi is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Visalia, CA.