Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Talaksoon T Khademi
Dr. Talaksoon T Khademi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Visalia, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Khademi is affiliated with Kaweah Delta Medical Center, Clovis Community Medical Center and Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital. Dr. Khademi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Talaksoon T Khademi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Talaksoon T Khademi has the following 13 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Talaksoon T Khademi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
Dr Khademi delivered both of my children. I still drive 45 miles just to have my yearly exam. He always asks about our kids and wants to see pictures. He is a very caring & loving doctor who will give you a hug when he sees you. He listens and doesn't take chances if he feels there are issues. Select him. You will be so glad you did!!!!
He is an awesome dr. He was wonderful delivering my daughter I'm preg again and I will be choosing him as my dr to deliver this child. I highly recommend him to all preg woman it's sort the lil drive to Exeter to go see him! He is easy to talk to, listens very well and helps you out to the fullest! Dr. Talaksoon Khademi rocks!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Khademi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Talaksoon T Khademi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
Locations & DirectionsTALAKSOON KHADEMI DO, 210 S Johnson St, Visalia, CA
Dr. Talaksoon T Khademi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.