Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Talal Alsbiei has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Talal Alsbiei has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Talal Alsbiei has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
As this was in initial visit as my primary care manager I expected at least a cursory exam and questions about my recent open heart surgery and a discussion about my current medications. While he did check the progress of the healing of the incisions of a AAA repair my health history was not discussed. He or his staff also sent in renewals for my medications of which two were incorrect strengths. After a visit to his office I finally got the mistake corrected But if my husband had not checked my current prescription history with my provider we would have never known until I received the incorrect prescription. As it is the incorrect prescriptions cancelled out the current ones, and I now have a 90day supply of a prescription I cannot use being sent by mail. Plus, my co-pay has been deducted from my checking account. I hope my next appointment is a little more professional.
I have thyroid problems, I informed him about a pain I had , I was very sick and my throat hurt a lot, he said I didn't have any infection, instead of doing something about it he said everything was fine he even asked me!! what do you think you have? I told him you are the doctor not me that is why I came here! nothing happened, I just received a big bill on the mail and I still have pain and my throat.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Alsbiei is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Pomorska Akademia Medyczna
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Talal Alsbiei accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tucson HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWilmot Primary Care Group, 603 N Wilmot Rd Ste 201, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Talal Alsbiei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.