Dr. Talal T Baki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Talal T Baki?

Excellent Cardiologist

I think Dr.Baki is the best

A great Dr.

I met Dr. Baki when he did my heart cath in the hospital, and he has been my Dr. for heart issues ever since. If I cant get an appointment with him, I'll wait. Dr. Singh is in the same practice, and is another outstanding Dr. He looks as if he would be stern, but trust me he is all business when it comes to the heart, and he knows his business well.

Dr. Baki and Staff

Everyone I encounter treated my like a person, not a number, nor a $$ sign, I was a patient that needed to be seen, and was treated as such. I was impressed with everyone that I had encountered on the visits.

would not send my rats here!!

Been in RH 65 yrs and seen many,many MD.S frompediatrician on up. and b far the rudest. most unprofessional; one I HAVE EVER, EVER SEEN AND THEN ONLY ONE MINUYE TO SCHEDULE TESTS AS PHYSICIAN ASST TOOK MY HOSPITAL INFO AND SAID --DEFINITT4LY DUE TO STRESS AS SYNCOPE = LAST TIME AMBULNCE CAME -BP WAS 59/30 AND TOOK ALL HOSPTAL RECORDS I WAS OUT 0VER 25 MINUTEPA COMPASSION BUT BAKI NOT EVEN WORTH OF WHITE COAT - AS MY SON, WHERE IS HIS RESPECT FOR ELDERLY PATIENTS

The Best Cardiologist

Dr. Baki met all my needs. He is a great doctor in every way, from bedside manner to spending time patiently answering all my questions, which were many. I would recommend Dr. Baki to anyone. He has received many very important awards.

Dr. Talal T Baki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Hill, SC.