4.9

Best Surgeon and Staff!

From start to finish I have had the best experience with Dr. Munasifi, Ms. Cami (patient coordinator) and the rest of the staff! I had a revision breast augmentation and a full tummy tuck. I decided to add the tummy tuck 5 days before the surgery and both the Dr. and surgery center were completely accommodating. Dr. Munasifi is so gentle during the surgery that you have minimal downtime. As long as you follow all pre and post-op instructions you will feel great after surgery. I had no pain and never had to take any pain medication besides Tylenol. Since the surgery, I have also gotten a facial and my first botox injections from PA Danielle (who is also very gentle). I live 1hr away but I plan to come here for everything in the future, completely worth it! I even have friends from different parts of the US that want to fly to Dr. Munasifi to have procedures done by him because of my experience and incredible heal time and results.

Wonderful experience

best Plastic Surgeon in Northern VA

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Munasifi. The outcome is perfect. His staff was very helpful and friendly. I recommend him strongly.

best plastic surgeon in Northern VA

The staff was friendly and helpful during my visit. I was very nervous, but Dr. Munasifi made me feel comfortable. For the first time in years I love looking in the mirror.

Dr. Talal A Munasifi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington, VA.