Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Talal M Nsouli has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
- Allergy & Immunology
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Showing 5 of 16
I was referred to Dr. Nsouli by another doctor. He has been treating me for an allergic condition for about 8 months. So far there has been success and I feel better than I have in a long time. The first time I met him he was very thorough and spent a lot of time with me. The second time he was very rushed and I felt that my questions and concerns were not given the proper attention. I have only seen his nurses since then. I am in every week for allergy shots. The front desk staff are 95% great, but I have a big issue. Those coming in for allergy shots have to wait too long for the shot, and then 30 minutes after to check for a reaction. There are always a lot of people in the waiting room the times and days they offer allergy shots is limited. It's very frustrating to have to go through spending 45-60 minutes in the office each week after work. Be aware of what you're getting into if you decide to go for the allergy shots.
I tried to schedule an appointment with Dr. Nsouli in order to get established as a new patient from out of state. Most allergists will accept immunotherapy serums made by other certified allergists- not this place though. The reason, the nurse on the phone told me, was that Dr. Nsouli is "the best allergist in the country." If that's not an enormous slap in the face to all the American-educated physicians practicing allergy and immunology in the US (Nsouli went to medical school in Europe) I don't know what else. You can be sure he's laughing all the way to the bank with each new patient that buys that garbage.
I found my visit with him disturbing and an example of the "bad doctors" we read about, but thankfully, rarely encounter. He pushed his allergy shots on me very aggressively, despite the fact that my allergies are mild and do not bother me that much. They are not covered by insurance, of course.Perhaps if he's spent more than 5 minutes with me, perhaps I would have a better understanding of why he was pushing allergy shots. But alas, he breezed in, then breezed out. Oh, and he misread the allergy test. The nurse corrected him later.
Dr. Talal M Nsouli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Talal M Nsouli in this video.
Dr. Talal M Nsouli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burke, VA.