Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Talat Y Hmoud has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 2 of 2
this guy works at bon secours and has not only put my father in pain by trying to physically force in a blown out belly button, and he treats you like an idiot when you speak to him, not wanting to listen to what you're telling him, making you feel stupid for doing any mistake/s in life that led you to the ER. He spends little time, throws you scripts and you don't see him again. I tried to ask him, due to not having a current primary physician and due to having to be at the ER anyway, spending such a high ER copay as I do, if he could simply give me a fill up of a non-addictive, safe stomach prescription (bentyl) and he asked me how my stomach was feeling that very day, when I told him I was slightly backed up, he said bentyl doesn't help constipation, to which I said "yeah but I mean thats just today." So, what does he do? Not give me bentyl. I had to ask the nurse to ask him again if he would please do it before I left, to which he thankfully agreed, yet he gave me a measly 20 low doses, whereas this medication is easily given out 60/month with 3 refills.
38 Years Experience
University Of Jordan
Graduated in 1980
Seton Hall University School Of Health And Medical Sciences
Dr. Talat Y Hmoud accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBon Secours Community Hospital, 160 E Main St, Port Jervis, NY
Dr. Talat Y Hmoud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Jervis, NY.