Dr. Talat Kheshgi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Talat Kheshgi?

Posted on November 14th, 2016

While the medication provided for my arthritis appears to be working, I was disappointed in the doctor's beside manner. She seemed to interrupt me alot when I was telling her about my overal medical history. Once I came in office and she had someone in training in the room with her. When I repeated something she had told me in a prior visit before telling her my reaction to what she had told me, she cut me off and said she had never said what I had quoted.

Posted on August 24th, 2015

I am only writing this review because I saw a few bad reviews while looking the phone number to refer a friend to see Dr. Kheshgi. My experience was very good. The doctor was very warm and did address my concerns completely. The receptionist is very friendly and Brittney was extremely nice.

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Dr. Keshgi spent minimal time with me. Overly self-assured! Misses the big picture which includes the patient's concerns. Worst experience I have ever had with a specialist.

Horrible, rude doctor

Posted on July 27th, 2015

This doctor was very rude and dismissive. She would not look you in the eye or entertain any ideas you might have on your own health. She is a live-by-the-blood-work kind of doctor. But worst of all, she made you feel like you were lying about your symptoms.

More confused than ever

Posted on April 18th, 2014

After seeing my primary for sudden onset symptoms and having my CRP test come back at level 63,i was eager to see a specialist to help me understand what is happening to my body. The Dr. Kheshgi's PA is impersonal and rude...more than once questioned my timelines with suspicion, interrupted, wouldn't allow me to speak unless spoken to. She made me feel very uncomfortable to be there at all. I was there for two hours and saw Dr. Kheshgi for 10 minutes. They never got the records from my primary and ignored my reported symptoms altogether and never even mentioned the CRP count. She prescribed me muscle relaxers and told me to take Tylenol. She also ordered every blood test on the sheet. My primary even gave me anti-inflammatories and hydrocodone for the pain. Needless to say, I was at my Primary's office the next day in tears. I finally get a call from someone named Brittany saying that Dr. K. says I'm anemic, which is what i reported to them myself. When i asked about the blood tests, she said, "that is all she told me to tell you." WHAT? I am more confused about what is going on than ever...this doctor is TERRIBLE and her PA needs to soften up. Neither one of them care about their patients - or maybe it was just me.There are many doctors in this group...pick any one of them but this one. I will continue my search for an answer.

Posted on March 27th, 2014

I have absolutely nothing positive to say about this doctor. My very first office visit, I was seen by the the Nurse Practitioner before ever getting to see the doctor. The Nurse Practitioner was rushed, did not let me complete a sentence. She took her notes on the back of an envelope and would then run out to the doctor to report my symptom. On the third time, the doctor finally came into the room. The doctor was completely dismissive, did not listen, nor care about my symptoms/illness. She was very condescending. Went back for follow up appointment of all the blood labs. Again, dismissive, condescending, did not want to hear about my symptoms and the amount of pain i am constantly. Bedside manner sucks. I personally do not recommend this doctor to anyone and she is so dismissivive and condescending. My PCP and my family were very upset about this doctor. I am back to square one with obtaining a Ruemetologist. No help whatsoever. Most dismissive doctor I have ever been seen. Lousy doctor!!!!!

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Nice dr, but I want to understand my diagnosis. I left after 2 years confused!!!

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I had a great visit with the doctor, but some things didn't get done such as a TB screening and a return visit.

Posted on February 17th, 2012

At my very first visit, I told her I have sensitivities to meds. Then she proceeeded to prescribe meds as she would for any other patient. When I couldn't tolerate the Savella, she basically threw up her hands and said there was nothing more she could do for me.I asked her to send my records to a pain specialist. I suspect she wrote in her report that I was "unwilling to take meds as prescribed" because neither doctor would take me on as a patient. So I am still in pain because of her uncaring attitude.

Posted on February 15th, 2012

If you need someone that thinks outside the box, don't go to this doctor. All she does is write you a prescription and has nothing else to offer. I could never recommend her to anyone.

Posted on June 1st, 2011

The office staff dont have their act together. I got a call day prior to my appointment date asking me if i wated to take an earlier appointment. I agreed to take that option and showed up at the office on time. I was made to wait outside for an hour and then once i was inside the nurse informs me that they did not put me on the earlier appointment time and therefore Dr Kheshgi cannot see for another 45 minutes. I walked out of that office never to return again ever.

Dr. Kheshgi is the BEST!!!

Posted on December 20th, 2008

I am so sad to have moved away from Dr. Kheshgi. She treated my psoriatic arthritis from 2005-2008 and I never felt better. Unfortunately, I moved out of state, and she is no longer my physician. I have yet to find anyone to even begins to compare with her knowledge, compassion, and professionalism. She is the BEST and she truly changed my life!!