Dr. Talha H Imam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Talha H Imam?

Very compassionate

I saw him recently in clinic for first time aftet getting disappointed with 3 other nephrologists. He listened to me very carefully and explained to me in detail about the problem wirh my kidneys. He seemed very concerned and ordered many other tests to further look into my conditoon. He even called me back after a week. I give him high marks

Doesn't appear to listen

I have only met with him once so far and have not talked with any other nephrologists about my condition yet. He was pretty bleak about my prognosis. I told him I understood the seriousness, but could recommend anything to keep me from going downhill faster and he said no. Nothing. I mean, really? I can smoke, pig out, and party hearty? I don't think he understood that I just want to stay healthy as long as possible. I was particularly put off by a cartoon in his office that read "a wife is cute when she is mute." Yeah, that made me feel comfortable....

Birth Control