Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tali H Arik
Dr. Tali H Arik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Henderson, NV and Pahrump, NV . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Arik is affiliated with Summerlin Medical Center, Valley Hospital Medical Center and St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Cmps. He speaks English.
Dr. Tali H Arik has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tali H Arik has the following 19 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Holter monitoring
- Cholesterol Management
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Nuclear Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
Dr. Tali H Arik has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tali H Arik is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
One of the worst I ever encountered at Centennial Hills Hospital. Never gave my husband the time of day and told me not to interrupt him when I had a question until he was finished and when he was finished he walked out and I followed him to ask my question and he told me rudely that I could only ask one question and I asked him what do I do with my husbands angina and he yelled across the nurses station that he guarantees that my husband will not have a heart attack with Angina and that if he does I could come back at him...You can have a heart attach with angina and if angina does not go away you have to call 911
Dr. Arik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Tali H Arik accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tali H Arik in this video.
Dr. Tali H Arik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.