Dr. Tali H Arik Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Tali H Arik?

One of the worst I ever encountered at Centennial Hills Hospital. Never gave my husband the time of day and told me not to interrupt him when I had a question until he was finished and when he was finished he walked out and I followed him to ask my question and he told me rudely that I could only ask one question and I asked him what do I do with my husbands angina and he yelled across the nurses station that he guarantees that my husband will not have a heart attack with Angina and that if he does I could come back at him...You can have a heart attach with angina and if angina does not go away you have to call 911