Dr. Talia Kolin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Talia Kolin?

Posted on December 1st, 2016

Excellent care!

Excellent doctor

Posted on November 4th, 2016

My eyes were not straight after two surgeries with other doctors. Dr. Kolin was willing to try again and succeeded in making my eyes straight. I am so much more confident and so grateful for her care. (And it didn't even hurt as much as she said it would). See her if your eyes are not straight. You will be very happy.

Excellent

Posted on September 28th, 2016

My pediatrician told me that there was nothing wrong with my child. I took the baby to an optometrist who also said that everything was fine. Dr. Kolin recognized that my child had a problem right away she noticed that the baby was looking in only one direction (something I didn't even realize). She ordered a scan and my baby had surgery. Now everything is fine. You should definitely see this doctor. She is the best.

Recommend highly

Posted on July 24th, 2015

This doctor is excellent. I agree with the previous reviewers. She knows what she is doing. She put my daughter in glasses and her eyes are straight for the first time. She is able to see thanks to Dr. Kolin. I am so grateful.

Excellent!!

Posted on March 17th, 2015

My child's eyes were crossed for years. No one helped arrange her surgery. The doctor fought to get her approval for surgery so that her condition could be fixed. The surgery went smoothly, her eyes are perfect. This doctor is a great surgeon. ( long wait times, but completey worth it. By the way long wait times are because the doctor does not turn anyone away. Nice person. Great doctor.)

Excellent physician

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Excellent physician and the only pediatric ophthalmologist in East Los Angeles. Really helped my son, very caring, knowledgable, a bit of a wait but worth it!

excellent physician

Posted on December 25th, 2014

excellent physician. expert in pediatric ophthalmology. accurately diagnosed my son's problem. caring and concerned. would recommend highly

Excellent doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Knowledgable and caring! So gRateful for her help--she corrected my child's vision!

Posted on March 17th, 2013

Other doctors were confused as to why my daughter complained of an inability to see. Dr kolin immediately diagnosed her problem and treated her condition. I am very grateful.

Great doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Dr Kolin is a very caring and informed doctor who clearly knows pediatric ophthalmology. My son did not get the correct disgnose of his condition until he saw Dr Kolin. Other ophthalmologists didn't know what he had and even referred him for a scan. She knew what it was right away and explained it tous very clearly. We a very grateful for her care.

Excellent

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Very knowledgeable and caring. A known specialist who explains the situation clearly after a thorough and detailed exam. My child had cursory exams in the past by physicians who just wanted to sell glasses. We were lucky to find her.

Posted on May 6th, 2011

Physicican is excellent and is very knowledgable. I felt very comfortable knowing my child was in good hands.