Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Taleen Arslanian has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Taleen Arslanian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Taleen Arslanian has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Taleen Arslanian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
my personal opinion
Self-verified patient of Dr. Taleen Arslanian - Posted on October 22nd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Taleen Arslanian - Posted on October 12th, 2012
Dr. Arslanian has been probably the best doctor i have had in my life. She was my doctor for the past 5 years and found a heart condition that was undiagnosed for years. She takes the time to answer all of your questions. I am very upset by the fact that she has left SMG and would like to know if she is still in the area.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
University Of Aleppo
Graduated in 1998
Nassau University Medical Center
Dr. Taleen Arslanian Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Taleen Arslanian's office for more information.
110 Liberty St Brockton, MA : (508) 894-0400
615 Paramount Dr Raynham, MA : (508) 894-0400
Locations & Directions
Dr. Taleen Arslanian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brockton, MA.