Dr. Tallal Zeni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tallal Zeni?

Skilled, Caring, and Informative

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Fully informed before and after surgery by a caring involved Dr Zeni and his excellent staff. Questions were always promptly answered if I called and he took time to fully engage with me on follow up visits. Zero, I repeat Zero, complications as opposed to other acquaintances who had surgery else where. My recovery time was ahead of schedule and shorter than the same friends and family. It will be eight years in a few weeks and by remaining compliant with my instructions I am still within 10 pounds of my lowest weight post surgery. From 365 lbs down to a steady 179 to 185 lbs. I called recently at 4:45 pm with a couple questions and had a call back by 9:15 the following morning, Wow. My only regret is my insurance discontinued the follow up plastic surgery for excess tissue removal. I had plenty of assistance from Dr. Zeni's staff trying to correct this even though it really was not their issue. Clearly they valued my success physically, mentally and emotionally.

Very good DR.

Posted on September 21st, 2017

They don't answer phones!

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

What kind of doctors office wants you to leave a message and they will call you back when they can ! Every extension wanted me to leave a message and I called 10 times to try to speak to a human!!!

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Went to U M and didn't feel it was for me. Met this office and DR Zeni and knew this was the best place!!

Posted on December 19th, 2015

He is an excellent, caring physician. I highly recommend him without reservation.

Posted on November 29th, 2015

I would definitely reccomend.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

The staff and process is very professional. I was very impressed with how smoothly everything went. Also, I had to reschedule my surgery due to an illness and they were flexible and found a date that worked with my timeframe. I would recommend this surgeon to anyone.

Posted on September 14th, 2013

Dr. Zeni is one of the most caring health care professionals I have ever met. He is always reassuring and gives the best care of his patients. He came highly recommended to me and I highly recommend him to others.

Dr. Zeni ROCKS!!!

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Zeni to anyone needing WLS. I had a Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy in 2010. I don't regret a thing. He and his staff are awesome.

Posted on May 11th, 2012

I absolutely love this office and the doctors. I am glad I drove over an hour to see Dr. Zeni, he has been great. You feel like a patient and not a dollar sign when you see him. So many other weight loss doctors made me feel like I was nothing more than money and this office and the experience with them was so different. I would recommend this office to anyone!

Posted on August 17th, 2011