Dr. Talmage Raine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Talmage Raine?

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I had lipo, tummy tuck, and my nose tip re-shaped. He was upfront and honest about procedure and recovery time which I appreciated. No regrets...

Awesome

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr. Rained, is a wonderful doctor. He is a caring person who treats you like a person, not just another patient. He is very easy to talk to and answers all your questions satisfactory. I would not use any other Plastic Surgeon.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Excellent surgeon with professional manner. Answered all my questions. Love his staff.

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

My experience with Dr. Raine and his staff was a success! Doctor is very knowledgeable and kind, instilling confidence in the patient. His staff was also very kind and helpful. Thank you all so much !

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

After successful eyelid surgery several years ago I returned to Dr. Raine for breast reduction surgery. He is a meticulously skilled and competent surgeon. I am very happy with the artistic, symmetrical results of my breast reduction surgery. The excess weight off my neck and shoulders greatly improved the quality of my life and my physical appearance. I am thankful to Dr. Raine and his wife Donna for their professional and compassionate care. I would return to him and recommend him for any cosmetic procedure.

Breast Augmentation Beautification!

Posted on November 12th, 2013

Dr. Raine was completely in control of his knowledge, experience and advise, but left everything up to me, the patient. He is outstanding in his techniques and procedures. I felt so comfortable from the initial visit to my final visit. No fuss, no pressure to get it done, left me with the knowledge that I would only be getting the best surgery ever, especially when it came to size of the implants and the dimensions of your body. Perfection at its best. Donna Raine, his office manager was a pleasure to deal with, very knowledgeable with other procedures and polite. Lauren was efficient, pleasant and on top of every question asked. This is an exceptional and professional office in every way. thank you Dr. Raine and staff!I

Tummy tuck

Posted on October 30th, 2013

I had been contemplating this surgery for ten years after a gastric bypass. I am very happy with my flat tummy , I am wearing clothes that I could not wear before. I am comfortable wearing a belt, fitted shirt etc. Truly a life changing experience for me The staff is wonderful, accommodating and discreet. I would recommend Dr. Raine to anyone looking for a skilled professional surgeon and staff and I look forward to pursuing other cosmetic procedures .

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

I was very happy about my facial and neck job he did on me.

Breat Augmentation/Chin Lipo - Excellent Work!

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Dr. Raine came recommended to me by a friend. He was thorough and listened closely to what I was trying to acquire. My results are phenomenal. They look and feel natural, which was my goal. They are right in line with the size I wanted and asked for. He knew right away what to suggest to me which proved his skill and knowledge. Well worth the investment and I couldn't be happier. My chin lipo took a bit longer to heal than I expected but with time came the results I wanted.

Phenomenal Doctor!

Posted on April 17th, 2013

Dr. Raine is an amazing doctor. He is very nice and made me feel so comfortable about the procedure. His gorgeous wife is also so sweet and made me feel at ease as well as the rest of his staff. I am so glad I decided to go threw with the rhinoplasty procedure! Before the surgery the way my nose looked from the profile always bothered me. Dr. Raine sculpted a beautiful nose for me and now I love show off my profile!

Great Care

Posted on September 24th, 2012

From my very first appointment I had with Dr. Raine I was Happy with my decision to come back. Dr. Raine, his beautiful wife and staff made me feel so comfortable. I wasn't nervous about anything. I was in and out of the office with full knowledge of what I wanted and the prices. They explained everything to me and answered all of my off the wall questions. They even gave me suggestions on how I could do everything I wanted to do and save money. My surgery went great! I'm still in the recovery stage, but so far so good! I do plan to return for other procedures in the future. Highly Recommend!!!!

yes I would recommend Dr. Raine to a friend