Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tam H Le
Dr. Tam H Le, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Valley, CA, with other offices in Long Beach, CA and Fountain Valley, CA . He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Le has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Tam H Le has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Pain
- Abdominal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
i was referred to this Dr for the surgery by primary physician. He diagnosed the problem & scheduled my surgery a week later knowing that I was in severe pain. I've ended up in the emergency room and had my surgery done with another surgeon as he was out of town. Very bad experience with this doctor and cause a lot of pain & suffering. I feel that he cared more for the money than his own patient.
Dr. Le himself is great. I received care from Dr. Le due to an emergency room visit that required immediate surgery and Dr. Le was on call. On my follow up visits he was just as great. The only thing I didn't like was his front office staff. They were not very pleasant through most of the experience. I dealt with Tu (sounds like Tu) regarding my bill and she was awesome though.
The office staff is virtually worthless with regards to type of treatments that the physician offers. They didn't even know what he treated. They wanted me to set up an appointment just to talk to him. Word of advice office: Learn what the doctor does.... its that simple. What patient is going to book an appointment with a doctor and waste their time, if the treatment they are looking for isn't something that the doctor performs? ...
33 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Dr. Tam H Le accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tam H Le is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.