Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tamara Chachashvili has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Procedures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I saw her because I was injured at work. She treats workers comp patients like we're incompentent and beneath anyone else. She doesn't treat you like a patient, she doesn't do what NEEDS to be done for you. Instead, she does what the Workers Comp tells her to do. I had a nurse assigned to my case, and she did what the NURSE said! I was in ALOT of pain, and instead of giving me rest, she sent me back to work, THEN increased my restrictions! My own Supervisor would tell me that I shouldn't be at work. I left her office in tears numerous of times. She's a very nice person, and she seemed like she COULD be a good Doctor , IF she treated you like a patient and not like a claim #. There's no way I would have the experience and skills she has and let some "nurse" or "claim adjuster" tell me how to treat my patients. I hate to say it, but she's all about saving the Employer money. If she had a mind of her own, then yes, she would be a good Doctor (for wc patients). Unfortunately , she's controlled by the Employer/WC. If you are thinking about chosing this facility off the panel, DON'T! I had to change my Doctor, the Doctor I'm seeing now treats me like a patient, and not a WC case. My injuries were very serious. All I can say is I don't know how people like that can sleep at night. I have Colleagues that are Doctors, and they could never treat ANY patient less than something because of their situation.
I have scoliosis. I was diagnosed in 5th grade. By the time I was 20, I had already had two surgeries. I was still in pain, and was told I would always be in pain. I got older the pain did indeed worsen. At 35 years old, the pain was so bad I was contemplating suicide. I was referred to resurgens orthopedic and was referred by one of the doctors there to this doctor. Seeing her was the best thing I've ever done. I have pain relief for months at a time. While her fix is temporary, I feel so I can live my life on my terms. I'm contemplating surgery again due to new technology that might provide a more permanent fix. I'm 43 years old now and am sure I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Dr Chachasvili. No one should have to endure pain like I experience with never a day of relief. Her care and concern is amazing. I'm not a quick in and out. She sits with me and listens and tries to help and succeeds. Not everyone's pain is the same, but I'm happy to have her on my team.
I've been seeing Dr. C for several months due to back pain, she has always been very courteous and seems to know a great deal about her profession, she takes time to listen to my concerns and shows a willingness to help get me better. Her staff is one of the best group of people I have been around in many years, they all seem to work well together and have always made me feel comfortable. Thank you guys!
37 Years Experience
Tbilisi Medical Institute
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Tamara Chachashvili accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsResurgens Orthopaedics, 758 Old Norcross Rd Ste 100, Lawrenceville, GA
Dr. Tamara Chachashvili is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.