Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamara E Coates
Dr. Tamara E Coates, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silver Spring, MD, with another office in Laurel, MD. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Coates is affiliated with Laurel Regional Hospital. Dr. Coates has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Tamara E Coates has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 16
Staff is professional and office is clean. Wait time isn't bad. I've seen this doctor several times and every time I'm there, I feel rushed and like my questions are not important or I don't know what I'm talking about. She seems to get irritated when I ask too many questions or question her diagnosis. I just want to make sure I understand and that nothing is missed, since I have been in pain for years due to fibroids and a cyst. She just brushes it off like fibroids are no big deal, but they are when you are in pain. Not sure if I will continue to see her. I need to find someone to help me feel better. It's hard to find the right doctor.
Did not come off professional, Didn't introduce herself, Rushed the appointment after I waited almost an hour. The appt lasted less than 5mins. I will not see her again.
I was recommended to Dr. Coates. She is great and knows her stuff. But, she is super busy. I have made about 5 appointments but i have only seen her once. And this was on the 1st visit. I am still searching b/c Dr. Coates is just too busy for me. I hope that she doesn't take on any additional patients if she doesn't have time to see them.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Coates is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Franklin Square Hospital Center
Dr. Tamara E Coates accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tamara E Coates is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.