Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tamara D Djurisic has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Tamara D Djurisic has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 16
Dr Djurisic waved off serious complaints from my teenage daughter, including migraines, frequent nausea, dizziness, occasional fainting, and extreme menstrual symptoms. She reluctantly prescribed hormonal birth control to help her menstrual problems, but would only send in one month’s prescription to our pharmacy at a time requiring us to request a new one every month. Because her office was often slow in responding, my daughter frequently missed doses and her hormones were thrown into chaos. Dr Djurisic never even touched my daughter except to listen to her heart and lungs with a stethoscope. Had she bothered to, she may have discovered the palpable, tender mass in her uterus. Had she actually been listening through her scope, she may have heard the heart murmur we’re now waiting to see a cardiologist about. Both these were discovered during our first visit with a different doctor.
Dr.Tamara is the best doctor I ever had. I felt so sorry when I heard that she is moving from Illinois. Unfortunately I need to change my doctor but you might be lucky if you can choose her, you won't be sorry. I cannot explain trust she gain in just a few visits and the follows up after the visit. She is so passionate doctor who love her job and I got a feeling like she knew me better than I do myself. What else then trust in your doctor patient can ask for?
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
St Elizabeth Hospital
Dr. Tamara D Djurisic accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions4c Medical Group Plc, 9590 E Ironwood Square Dr Ste 125, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Tamara D Djurisic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.