Dr. Tamara D Djurisic Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Tamara D Djurisic?

Dr Djurisic waved off serious complaints from my teenage daughter, including migraines, frequent nausea, dizziness, occasional fainting, and extreme menstrual symptoms. She reluctantly prescribed hormonal birth control to help her menstrual problems, but would only send in one month’s prescription to our pharmacy at a time requiring us to request a new one every month. Because her office was often slow in responding, my daughter frequently missed doses and her hormones were thrown into chaos. Dr Djurisic never even touched my daughter except to listen to her heart and lungs with a stethoscope. Had she bothered to, she may have discovered the palpable, tender mass in her uterus. Had she actually been listening through her scope, she may have heard the heart murmur we’re now waiting to see a cardiologist about. Both these were discovered during our first visit with a different doctor.

Committed, concerned, and overly compassionate doctor.

I would highly recommend Dr. Djurisic. She is always available to answer your questions, assist when needed and give excellent advice that isn't always predicated by writing a prescription!

The Best

Dr.Tamara is the best doctor I ever had. I felt so sorry when I heard that she is moving from Illinois. Unfortunately I need to change my doctor but you might be lucky if you can choose her, you won't be sorry. I cannot explain trust she gain in just a few visits and the follows up after the visit. She is so passionate doctor who love her job and I got a feeling like she knew me better than I do myself. What else then trust in your doctor patient can ask for?

She's the Best!

Dr, Djurisic truly has a caring heart and it shows in her interactive style of doctor-patient relationship. She is knowledgeable and communicates on a level that is easily understood.

listened, caring.

my 3rd. visit with dr. djurisic and she has been consistently a listener, caring and took her time with you so you idnt feel like you missed discussing something with. i do not have a serious med. cond. but if i did i am confident with her as my m.d. i am very comfortable with her.