Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tamara M Fisicaro has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 52
To say I am disappointed is an understatement I read such good things about this office and it's caring doctors. Here is my experience: Called two weeks ago to schedule appt ( I'm a new patient) I was told I would have to wait weeks as most the doctors were on vacation. Called again today was told I would have to wait a month as one of the doctors was going on vacation. I started to explain thT I was already told that when I was interrupted and told Ina nice way if there is one "isn't that what I just said". No Thank you il take my healthcare without the nastiness and inconvenience.
Dr. Fisicaro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Tamara M Fisicaro accepts the following insurance providers.
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvocare Heights Primary Care, 318 White Horse Pike, Haddon Heights, NJ
Dr. Tamara M Fisicaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haddon Heights, NJ.