Dr. Tamara Fulop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Fulop?

Outstanding, professional MD.

Posted on March 7th, 2014

My physican recently referred me to Dr. Fulop. She was kind, patient and skillful in the procedure I required. Thankfully everything came back alright. I would definitely recommend her highly.

Patient

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

The last review for Dr. Fulop is completely ridiculous. My experience with her was 100% different. She was patient, attentive, thorough and reassuring.

Really a doctor?

Posted on June 4th, 2013

This woman is dressed for a night club. She did not even wear a hospital identification badge. That said, she was rude to me. She seemed annoyed by the questions I asked, spoke very condescendingly to me. Really I can't even think of a time in my life that an adult ever spoke to me with such a sarcastic tone. Picture a high school girl rolling her eyes at you and that is this woman. I will go elsewhere. I should've listened to the reviews I had read on other sites because it could not of been more true. It's ashame because I love coming to Beth Israel .

I am deeply grateful to Dr. Fulop

Posted on May 7th, 2012

I feel blessed to have been referred to Dr. Fulop.Her skill and proficiency in reading and interpreting mammograms is legendary. When she noted a suspicious nodule on the film, she jumped into action: sonagram, needle biopsy within minutes, after detailed explanation and thorough responses to all of my questions.She demonstr5ated compassion throughout the procedure and with follow-up Pathology report.The early detection of that tiny suspicious nodule has led to a postive prognosis. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Fulop for her professional expertise and for her personal commitment to the well-being of her patients

Dr. Fulop - A true partner in care

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

Managing a patient with a newly diagnosed breast cancer can be extremely challenging for the surgeon who is caring for the patient. Making the correct recommendation for surgical intervention requires the expertise of the breast imager to help determine the significance of subtle abnormalities seen on the various imaging studies that are done. Beth Israel is fortunate to have Dr. Tamara Fulop leading its breast imaging program, providing the clinical expertise, compassion and technical skills that allow timely and accurate evaluations that enhance the care of our patients.

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Dr. Fulop has seen many of my patients for diagnostic workup and ongoing surveillance; I have no reservation whatsoever in recommending her both on a personal and professional level. From a referral standpoint, I find her to be one of the most knowledgeable, accurate and helpful Breast Imagers. I work with. My patients come away from their visits feeling secure in their care and grateful to have been treated so kindly. She is always happy to talk to my patients during or after their visit, whether it be for reassurance or additional information. In a field that requires the highest level of compassion, technical skill and attention to detail, Dr. Fulop is a wonderful combination of all of these and more.

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Dr. Fulop is an excellent and caring physician. She has a great bedside manner, and treated me with patience and respect. I could not recommend her more highly for both her expertise and genuine interest in seeing that the very best is done for her patients. Thank you Dr. Fulop.

Posted on December 24th, 2011

Dr Fulop performed the biopsies I needed to diagnose my cancer, which ended up being in both of my breasts. She was wonderful!God bless her

patient

Posted on December 19th, 2011

I was referred to Dr Fulop for a second opinion of a suspicious breast mass.I was very anxious, especially when special views were required. I was surprised that the doctor personally came to calmly explain why there had been a problem and that I just neededto be more closely follow. Thanks, no surgery! God bless Dr Fulop!

Wonderful doctor !!!!

Posted on December 16th, 2011

Dr. Fulop is a wonderful, experienced physician. She hastaken care of me for years.

Posted on December 13th, 2011

Dr. Fulop has a very caring bedside manner. She took the time to explain everything to me and to discuss what my options were. She was highly reccomended to me and I would definetly recommend her as well.

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

I am shocked to see previous negative review. I have been seeing Dr. Fulop for years, and she is wonderful. She is so professional and knowledgeable, she gives you all the facts, and helps you make the best decision for you. I would never go anywhere else.